Entertainment through Forward Thinking Technology

Discover Digital is a dynamic, young business and one of only a few digital media companies in the world to offer end-to-end technology and content solutions for the delivery of entertainment and educational digital video content through Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), Over-the-Top (OTT) internet television services and Off-line delivery solutions.

Guided by a single passionate desire to make meaningful, quality content available to everyone, we seek to provide top-quality, family-friendly entertainment and educational content across Africa and beyond that speaks to the differing needs, challenges and dynamics of a mix of communities and markets. Our goal is to re-invent the way content is accessed, which is underpinned, first and foremost, by choice.

Offering clients customised standalone or take-all technology and/or content solutions, we have built up a wealth of best-in-class local and international clients and partners, ensuring quality services and products, whilst always keeping abreast of global trends and best practices.

Discover Digital is 80% privately owned with the other 20% owned by DD MANCO (PTY) Ltd that is backed by a multi-national investment bank. Discover Digital (PTY) Ltd is based in Woodmead, South Africa and Discover Digital International Limited is based in Ebene, Mauritius. Led by Managing Director and founder Stephen Watson, Discover Digital has operations in London, South Africa, Turkey, Zimbabwe and Zambia.

The only way to discover the limits of THE possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.

Go Beyond. Go Discover.